Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Second Attempt

Todate, I have lived my life in the two most popular bay areas in the world - Mumbai (Bombay) and San Francisco. I know the latter is called the bay area, Mumbai is not much different in what nature has given. The difference is how we humans have treated them. As naive as I am, I cannot help but compare the two. Through this comparison I want to bring out the good and bad in both the places, adopt the goods that we can and change aamchi Mumbai for better. I would like to know your opinions; and your contributions are welcome.

I have been blabbering about this to a lot of people, but haven't been able to reach many yet. This is my second attempt at it, this time through writings instead of mouth. Hopefully the result will be different!



Tags: , ,